- This event has passed.
October 20 @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
NOTICE! We have a CHANGE of location! We will meet at the Jeffersontown Christian Church (right next to the Jeffersonian) 10631 Taylorsville Road
Applique class will be taught using fusable material creating a small block which will be combined into a Cuddle Care Quilt.
Machine Stitched Applique Class using inverted technique
Objective: Learn how to make a turned applique top quilt using a simple block design.
- Chopstick or object with sharp edge
- Sharp Pencil/ fixion marker (not needed but maybe helpful)
- Iron and board
- Scissors (with sharp point)
- Thread (50-60 weight)-preferably many types of colors
- Sewing Machine
- Open Toe foot for sewing machine or darning foot (optional)
- Fusible Web/Interfacing (provided)
- Template (provided)
- Parchment paper (optional)
- Background Fabric (provided). Make sure the background is atleast 1” larger than the planned application design
Applique Fabric (small motifs for small pieces) provided